If you are looking for a ton of different ways to earn points towards free gift cards, we recommend that you check out our Offers section. This section is a great place to truly experience BentoFox, as you can easily pick how you want to earn points based on your needs. For example, if you love playing games on your phone, you'll probably want to try some of our Mobile Apps offers. If you're a fan of giving feedback on products or services, you'll love our Surveys. Perhaps you're ready to earn larger amounts of points by purchasing a new product or service? No problem! Simply, head over to our Shopping offers. In the end, no matter how you like to earn points, you'll find a way to do it in our Offers section.
Here's How to Earn Gift Cards Using the Offers Section
- Log into BentoFox
- Click on the "Offers" link, which is located on top-left side of your screen (shown below)
- You'll then notice that Offers link will expand, to show a variety of offer types. This is where you'll have the ability to choose the type of offers that you would like to complete to earn free gift cards. Simply click on an offer type from the left side navigation to make your selection (shown below in box).
To help make your decision a little easier on choose an offer type a little easier, here's some info on the different ways that you can earn points towards free gift cards in the Offers section.
Featured Offers: These offers are hand-picked by the BentoFox staff to help you earn more gift card rewards points faster, and come in a variety of different formats.
Mobile Apps: Earn points simply downloading an app, or completing an action within an app (such as reaching a specific level within an app).
Surveys: Give feedback on products, services, and issues that relate to you, and earn points.
Shopping: Avoid the mall, and simply try a new service or make a purchase to earn rewards points.
Free Trials: Earn rewards points by registering for a free trial of a popular service or product
Sign Up: Simply sign up to receive more information, participate in testing program, or try a product or service to earn rewards points.
- Once you've selected an offer type, you will next see all available offers for that type. You now can browse offers to find one that interests you.
- Once you've found an offer that you'd like to complete, click anywhere on that offer to reach that offer's description card. The offer description card shows the action that is required on the offer to earn rewards points, additional information on how to complete the offer, restriction or rules to be followed when completing the offer, and how many points you can earn by completing the offer. Shown below is an offer description card for an offer known as "SaySo Rewards Bronze Surveys."
- Click on the orange points button to start the offer completion process (the "+700 Points" button shown above is an example of a points button). You then will be taken to the offer's landing page in another window (example shown below).
- Follow the instructions on the landing page
- You'll then earn the amount of rewards points listed for your chosen offer and you'll see the rewards points that you have earned on the top-right corner of your screen (shown below). Note, points can take up to 24 hours to show up in your BentoFox account.
- When you are ready to redeem your rewards points for free gift cards, click on the total points in your BentoFox account (720 Points shown in example above) to be take to the Rewards page. From there, you can choose card to redeem for your rewards points, or see how many points you need to earn to get more gift cards.
Questions? Need Assistance?
We're here to help! If you have a general question about completing offers, please submit a support ticket by clicking on the Submit a request link (located on the top-right side of this page). If you need offer crediting assistance, we recommend you visit the Rewards History page, click on the Offer History tab, and click on the "Missing Points?" link next to the offer that you didn't receive credit for. This action will create a support ticket for that offer.